- Please self-evaluate for symptoms of illness and stay home if you are ill, or have been in contact with someone who is ill.
- If you have recently been in an indoor setting in which you or others were not wearing a mask, please stay home.
- The doors will open 10 minutes before service.
- Worship will be limited in duration.
- Capacity is limited to 50 to allow for distancing.
- Masks are required (exception for those who are unable to remove their own masks).
- All will use hand-sanitizer upon entry.
- Attendance (with contact information) will be taken, in case contact tracing is necessary.
- Seating will be scattered and distanced, with one household per pew. You will be ushered to your seat. (It is likely you will not be able to sit in your usual spot.)
- Hymnals will not be used. A bulletin will be available in the pews. Please take it with you when you leave.
- Because the coronavirus is spread easily through breath, even among people who are not ill, we will not sing, and congregational responses will be limited.
- Communion will be offered at the outdoor/drive in service only. (Individual communion is also available, please contact Pastor to arrange.)
- Offering can be made electronically or by dropping in an offering plate near the door.
- Ushers will dismiss you. Please exit directly.
- There will be no receiving line or hand shaking.
- Please use the restroom before coming. The upstairs restroom will be available, if needed.
- Pastor will wear a “singers mask” while leading.